48th Annual Churchill's Half Marathon
Saturday November 14th, 2015
Location: Perrysburg High School (13385 Roachton Rd Perrysburg, OH 43551) to The Shops at Fallen Timbers
The Churchill's Half Marathon is the second oldest race in Ohio, and is one of the oldest half marathons in the country! Sponsored by long-time Toledo Roadrunner, Walt Churchill.
Half Marathon Event Details:
Start Time: 9:00am
A certified scenic point to point course starting at Perrysburg High School. The course travels over rolling hills along the Maumee River taking you through Perrysburg, Waterville, and Maumee and finishing at The Shops at Fallen Timbers. Bus service will be available to get you from Fallen Timbers to Perrysburg High School for the START. No busing will be provided back to Perrysburg High School after you finish the race. Bag drop service will be available.
- Technical shirt - SHIRTS NOT GUARANTEED - All athletes that register by September 30, 2015 will receive a tech tee shirt. Womens cut available.
- Finisher medals
- Chip timing
- 5 Water Stations along course
- Post race party
- Early registration fee – postmarked or on-line by Friday, August 14, 2015 $40.00
- Regular registration fee from close of early registration through Saturday, October 31, 2015 $45.00
- Late registration fee from close of regular registration through Friday, November 13, 2015 $50.00
- Race day entry $60.00 (Located at the finish area at The Shops at Fallen Timbers)
- 2015 Toledo Roadrunner Club Members can deduct $5 from the above fees
November 13th 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm - Dave's Running Shop in Perrysburg
Race Day - Starting at 6:45 am in the party tent near the finish area at the Shops at Fallen Timbers
- Overall male / female, overall master (40+) male / female & Grand Masters (50+) male/female in both races
- Five Year Age group awards (three deep)
Opens May 25th 2015