46.5th Annual Churchill's Half Marathon
Saturday November 9th, 2013
Location: Perrysburg High School (13385 Roachton Rd Perrysburg, OH 43551) to The Shops at Fallen Timbers
The Churchill's Half Marathon is the second oldest race in Ohio, and one of the oldest half marathons in the country! Sponsored by long-time Toledo Roadrunner, Walt Churchill.
Half Marathon Event Details:
Start Time: 9:00am
Course Open: 4 hours
Minimum Age: 13 on race day
A certified scenic point to point course starting at Perrysburg High School. The course travels over rolling hills along the Maumee River taking you through Perrysburg, Waterville, and Maumee and finishing at The Shops at Fallen Timbers. Bus service will be available to get you from Fallen Timbers to Perrysburg High School for the START. No busing will be provided back to Perrysburg High School after you finish the race. Bag drop service will be available.
- Technical Short-Sleeve shirt - SHIRTS NOT GUARANTEED - All athletes that register by October 5, 2013 will receive a tech tee shirt. Womens cut available.
- Finisher Medals
- Chip timing
- 5 Water Stations along course
- Heated tent with a band at the finish
- Pre-registered entry fee – postmarked or on-line by Sunday, September 15, 2013 $ 35.00
- Entry fee from close of pre-registration through Friday, November 8, 2013 $45.00
- Race day entry $50.00 (Located at the finish area at The Shops at Fallen Timbers)
- 2013 Toledo Roadrunner Club Members can deduct $5 from the above fees
November 8th 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm - Dave's Running Shop in Perrysburg
Race Day - Starting at 6:45 am in the party tent near the finish area at the Shops at Fallen Timbers
- Overall male / female, overall master (40+) male / female & Grand Masters (50+) male/female in both races
- Five Year Age group awards (at least three deep)
Now open => www.race360.com/19967 (Online registration available until November 7th)